Tuesday 24 September 2013

Letter of Apology

Some day ago I had to collect my certificate from my old school which I had not collected at that time. So had to write an apology letter which I decided to make it impressive. And here it is how I made them realised I am now the person they wanted me to be:

To
The Principal
St. Joseph's School
Varanasi

Aug 17, 13, Sat

Sub: I want my Passing Certificate of-
               Class: X
               Passing Year: 2006
               Roll no.: 5249583

Sir
I thank you for maintaining 'St. Joseph's School' a great place of learning and me a part of it.

With sheer grief I want to confess that despite of being a promising alumnus of this renowned and premium alma mater I made a naive mistake of not collecting my passing certificate on time. This is completely my fault and I accept all accountability for it.

Now I need it very urgent for further admissions. So I hope you will empathize with my perspective of the situation and help me by providing it and oblige.

Your former forever student,
Arshad Usmani Ansari

No comments:

Post a Comment