Sunday 22 September 2013

Dear Diary #1

Sep 22, 13, Sun

Dear diary as today was a holiday I wanted to make it big not of entertainment but learning. Though not wholy but in parts I was able to live it accordingly. It was great fun. Let me tell you what I did all day.

First thing first I have had enough of what I was short and craved for six days, i.e., an undisturbed sound sleep. Then I played some virtual games on my phone for four hours which I think was a kind of waste. After that I read a short story The Fun They Had by Isaac Asimov. In this story two students living 150 years after in 2157 AD were talking about us that what fun we had in schools as in future the place of teachers will be replaced by separate private robotic teachers. Very fun and ingenious reading was it. After that I practiced a couple of grammar exercises about adjectives and adverbs and uses of if not and unless. Completing them I watched some comedies on television and then sat for some communication practices. I even made many joke all by myself but didn't bother to write them as there were so many things at hand to write. During silence of the hours before midnight I read some Master of the Game by Sidney Sheldon which I am reading currently for a few days. A fast paced entertaining read. Now at last I moved this to this diary. I have planned to wake up early tomorrow breaking the record for first time. Bye good night dear diary as I promise, we will meet again tomorrow for sure. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment